posted on Monday, February 15, 2016
Eurasia Motorsport have a Formula Masters China Series car available for testing at the Shanghai F1 Circuit on February 26-28th. An ideal opportunity to sample the 2.0L VW powered Tatuus chassis on a current F1 circuit. Interested drivers should contact Mark Goddard at email@example.com
posted on Saturday, February 6, 2016
The all-Asian Eurasia Motorsport team is set to make history, as it has today (Friday 5 February) been granted a coveted entry to the 2016 24 Hours of Le Mans at the legendary Circuit de la Sarthe (18-19 June).
posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Australia’s Aidan Read won all three Formula Masters China Winter Series races held at the Sepang International Circuit near the Malaysian Capital, Kuala Lumpur (23-24 January).
posted on Monday, January 25, 2016
- Eurasia dominates at Sepang, Malaysia
- The all-Asian team returns to winning ways in Formula Masters China with a triple victory for Aidan Read
- Read is the first Australian to win in a Eurasia single-seater since Red Bull Racing Formula 1 star, Daniel Ricciardo
- Lights-to-flag win for Eurasia-run LMP2 car in the Asian Le Mans for the Jagonya Ayam entry
- Fitting return to Sepang for Antonio Giovinazzi, who secured his Formula Masters China title with Eurasia at the Malaysian circuit in 2012
- Sean Gelael, who won his first Formula Masters race with Eurasia at Sepang in 2012, returns to the top step of the podium
- Sister LMP2 entry of William Lok, Tacksung Kim and Richard Bradley retires with a driveshaft failure
- Eurasia Motorsport also takes the LMP3 victory with the brand new Ligier JS P3
posted on Thursday, January 21, 2016
Eurasia Motorsport hopes the champagne flies and that former Sepang race winners, Sean Gelael, Antonio Giovinazzi and Richard Bradley, can help it to another race win in the Asian Le Mans Series (AsLMS) 3 Hours of Malaysia (23-24 January).
Trained by Eurasia!
Daniel Ricciardo - Red Bull F1 GP winner
Richard Bradley - Le Mans 24H LMP2 Race winner
Antonio Giovinazzi - FIA European F3 Race winner
Marlon Stockinger - Monaco GP3 Race Winner & Lotus F1 Junior Driver
Kimya Sato - Auto GP Champion
Sean Hudspeth - Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Suisse race winner